Saturday, February 07, 2009

Early Morning Laughter

It's been a while now, that my waking up in the morning has been due to Cara crying out for Mummy.  She doesn't sound too happy shouting out for me, but always smiles as soon as I walk in. She used to play as soon as she woke up, but now she is always still sitting in bed.. I'm not sure why that is, or when it started.. but this morning, I was actually already awake - had just finished feeding Felicity and was watching Alias in bed as I got her back off to sleep. Then I heard Cara laughing lots, calling 'Mummy' and then laughing some more.  I put Felicity to bed, and went to see what Cara was up to.  I walked in, and the first thing she said was, "I'm funny", when I asked her why she pointed to Teddy.  She had put her blanket over Teddy's head like a shawl and thought it was hilarious.  It was really funny to see her reaction.  What a great little girl!

No comments: